Thursday, July 24, 2008

Home visit today!

The lady from head start is coming to the house today. She said it would take one and half hours.... Not sure what all I have to read, sign and go over in that length of time but I hope my kids don't act like freaks of nature while she's here!

On another note Boog is still excited about 'school'... he saw a backpack at Wal Mart the other day and had to try it on!! I told him we would get one closer to time for school to start if they say he needs one. He thinks the lady that is coming today is his teacher too, I keep telling him she's not so now he keeps saying 'my lady' is coming to day. lol

Well I hafta feed the kids breakfast, run the vaccuum and get dressed before 9:45! I better shut of the computer and get busy. I'll updat later today on how it went!

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com