Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lost Boys - The Tribe


Don't. Just don't do it. Don't rent it, don't watch it. Please. Don't. lol I'm sitting here with Brian, Audrey & Jarrod watching this show that I rented earlier today. Thinking back to the old days of 'The Lost Boys' with Keifer Sutherland....and the Corey's.... ahhh good time back then. This movie....this new movie is complete garbage. I doubted myself within the first 4 minutes of the shows beginning. I'm trying to laugh and make jokes and read blogs and not pay any attention to what's going on. Audrey has made approximately 9 trips to her bedroom, 4 to the bathroom and 6.1 to the kitchen. I've seen close to 987 gallons of fake blood ooze, pour and gush from various partially eaten bodies. It's sick people... plain sick.

I really think the actors in this movie were DESPERATE to make a buck.


I'm 99% sure I will have some sick twisted nightmares tonight.


The End.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com