Sunday, August 3, 2008

School shopping day

It's tax free weekend here in OK so I'm loading the kids up and taking them all shopping for school clothes. Audrey went to the mall with Jarrod yesterday and spent most of her money. She did pretty good, coming home with 4 pair of jeans, a top, back pack & a wallet. lol At least she didn't but a million pairs of flip flops!


Today I'm focusing on getting Jacob some jeans & shirts and he needs new glasses. He cracked the lens on his the first night of football camp! Oh and she's...he needs shoes....again!


BB & Boog will easy, they just need jeans and I'll let BB pick out a few tops for fun. She has tons of shirts already but probably nothing too decent to wear to school. And Boog, well I don't think I'll dress him up too fancy since it's just headstart. I imagine he'll come home with lunch on his shirt or paint or who knows what every day.


I'm also stopping by staples to stock up on spiral notebooks. They are on sale for .05 today! I can't pass a deal like that.


So that's what I'll be doing today...what's everyone else up too???


Oh here's a pic ........just because !!

2 comments:

Christina said...

LOL @ that pic!

I didn't do much of anything yesterday. Our kids were with the inlaws. We rode around the country a little, went out to eat then came home.

I'm not sure when our tax free weekend is. Soon, I think.

Tiara said...

I've been shopping on ebay, trying to get a head start on fall/winter clothes for the kids. It was my motivation to get all the Ebay stuff I have wanted to list since early spring.

Nice underwear pic. Silly kids!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com