Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday afternoon naps...

BAD BAD idea. I know better then to take one but I always do it and I always feel like crap afterwards!! Why is that? I woke up about an hour ago, head pounding, body aching....blah.. Brian on the other hand, woke up, looked at me and went right back to sleep. He's still sleeping. He'll wake up feeling refreshed and energized.

I'll feel like poo the rest of the night and then I won't sleep good tonight either. It ALWAYS happens. Someone tell me why? lol

Also it's 6:20 pm and we haven't ate anything since noon. I'm starving but I sooo do not feel like cooking. I had a handful of Frito's but that didn't do anything for me. I've got chicken unthawed and marinating in Italian dressing...it's the sides I hate to cook. I want fried taters & onions and Brian will want something like okra and green beans..not fried. blah

Ok must eat now. Have a great Saturday night...OH big news...the Hannah Montana 3-D concert is on in 35 minutes. Don't miss it....You'll be so disappointed if you do!! ROF

1 comments:

Christina said...

I don't know why it's like that. The same thing happens to me.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com