Monday, July 21, 2008

Headed to Head Start!

Can you believe that sweet little baby face above is going to start head start this year? I got the letter today saying he was accepted. I'm not sure how I feel! I'm happy that he'll get to be with some other kids his age and he'll make friends but I'm kind of sad that he's getting to the age where he can do things without ME!!

School? Come on.... he's only 3!! We don't have to put him in but we really think it will be a good experience for him. All of his siblings are in school all day and he get's really bored being home all day with me. We've decided to give it a try and see how he likes it. If he doesn't like it we'll take him out and just way for Pre-Kindergarten next year.

On another note, there's me.... what will I do all day with no kids to take care of? This will be the first time in 15 years I've been home alone with no children....very strange! Maybe I should take up babysitting! LOL or just clean my house really well....hmmmmm decisions. :o)

1 comments:

Christina said...

I vote for cleaning! lol

P.s. I've given you an award, so stop by my blog and pick it up!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com